inventhelp caveman https://www.stingwintersnight.com/8072/file-a-patent-read-this-write-up/. Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a regarding some for the reasons you really can have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how good an idea you could imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an image that they agree is usually profitable. Listed below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may surely have a full line of products and not trying to add alot more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting the company first recognize their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to track you on paper.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that market is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea interests a very small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort through.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and don’t want to see if they goes around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on market. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and do not need a clue who your competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a product patent that is precisely like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in comparison to what is departing from out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down depending that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and have a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, whenever they write a quick look on your patent they see that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly after due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, and it was poorly written as well as cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they can expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for that year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t need to consider the risk of being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons you should have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your place in that market and study part to create yourself as marketable maybe can.