Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a regarding some of your reasons you can get gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how to invent a product good an idea you might imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject a strategy that they agree that i see profitable. Here’s some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may have also a full-line of services not desperate to add very much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting firm first to find out their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to monitor you down.)
6. They have too many similar products and that companies are flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea interests a small niche market and inventhelp number desire mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and want to find out if they should go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what is already on the. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and do not need a clue who competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a machine that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing compared to what is on its way out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a of those new invention idea posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down depending that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and have a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, but when they perform quick look up your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly following due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, truly was poorly written as well as cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they should be expecting very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they don’t really look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on your line for the year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t want to consider the risk becoming the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are a few of the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your commit that market and homework part different yourself as marketable maybe can.